lunes, 16 de junio de 2008

Letters for job application

Mr. John Smith,
GROTH CORPORATION
Stafford, TX

veronica stulme,
urb. el cuji ave. guajira,
(0414). 1825797

Date: 16th june, 2008.


Dear Mr. Smith

I am writing to introduce myself to you as a student of Industrial engineering . I consider that my credentials and interests match with your requirement and want to apply for the same.


I will be proactive and capable of analysis of internal issues and providing recommendations for improvement. projects identified. I can direct, manage & support initiatives to attain plant wide goals.

I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss how my education and experience will be helpful to you. I will be contacting you tomorrow morning on phone to talk about the possibility of arranging an interview. Thank you for your time and consideration.



veronica stulme,
industrial engineering student,


No hay comentarios: